Staff & Volunteers
Leaders in Training (LIT)
PCWC’s Leaders In Training (LIT) program was previously a one-time training weekend for younger/newer volunteers to hone their leadership skills and join in as junior staff with PCWC. We’ve recently expanded the program in two ways:
- A Full Year Program: Instead of just one weekend, it is now a full year of discipleship. We spend three weekends together, as well as one Sunday afternoon per month. We also pair each LIT with a mentor, with whom they are also encouraged to meet monthly.
- Community Based: LIT is no longer just for those involved with PCWC camps. Several of this year’s LITs are, or have been, involved with other camps.
The LIT program runs from September to June, with the final event being the weekend of the PCWC Rodeo at Bar 71 Ranch in Debolt, where our LITs are helping out in many ways.
If you would like to know more about the program, please contact Brian and Tracy Burkhart:
- Brian’s Phone: 587-298-9612
- Tracy’s Phone: 587-298-9297
- Brian’s Email: email@example.com.
If you or someone you know between the ages of 16-20 might be interested in joining the new LIT group starting this September 2024, please fill out an application form and join us in experiencing opportunities for growth, fellowship, laughter, learning, and more. Once completed, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer for Camp
If you are interested in volunteering with PCWC, please contact us at email@example.com. It would be our pleasure to communicate with you further about potential volunteer opportunities.